Introduction

My name is Gustavs Davis Grigals and I am a Sophomore at the University of Alaska-Fairbanks. I’m a Business major. This is the second year I really enjoyed my freshman year in Fairbanks. I’m from Riga, Latvia it’s in eastern Europe. Latvia is a country on the Baltic Sea between Lithuania and Estonia. I live in Riga that the capital city of Latvia. I chose UAF to continue to pursue my hockey career. In 2017-2018 season I lived and played in Shreveport Louisiana for the Shreveport Mudbugs where we went on to win the National Championship. In the summertime, I like to play tennis and spend some time with my family. Also in summer I’m working out and preparing my self for the next season.

I just enrolled in this class, because of my schedule changes with my practices and had no time to take it in class. I’m excited to start this class and learn new things about Organizational Theory and Behavior.

1 Comment for “Introduction”

Avatar photo

rsrudoy

says:

Hi Gustavs! Super cool that you are from Latvia, i’m actually Russian so we’re not to far from each other! Haha! I am studying business as well but finishing my degree entirely online. I hope you’re going to have a great upcoming hockey season! Have a great semester!