Don’t forget to “log in,” first. Creating your initial post this time is a little easier than your Introduction post. To create your initial post, read the questions below and then post to it by scrolling to the bottom, entering your text in the field and select “Post Comment.”
- Remember, initial posts (at least 2 paragraphs) are due Wednesday at 11:30 PM
- Your posts must be professionally written and articulated well for a 300-level collegiate course.
- When you are ready to respond to a classmate, find their post and select “Reply” under your classmates post. Remember, replies to your classmates are due by Saturday at 11:30 PM
M3 (Week 3) Assignment
Job satisfaction can affect every aspect of one’s life and career. When employees are satisfied, it leads to a more productive work life, reduces employee turnover, increases employee health, increases loyalty, etc. There is many benefits to learning to manage the satisfaction of your employee or work teams. Let’s discuss how you were either satisfied and unsatisfied in your previous positions. Choose one question from below to answer.
- Describe a job you have held in which you were very satisfied and had a good attitude about your work. What factors caused you to be so satisfied and happy? How will you use (or how have you used) this experience as a supervisor?
- Describe a job you have held in which you were very dissatisfied and had a poor attitude about your work. What factors caused you to be dissatisfied and what could management have done to increase your job satisfaction?