Introduction: Fall 2019

Good afternoon,

My name is Tigne and I am an Accounting Major in my Sophomore year at UAF. I was born on Fort Wainwright Army Base in Fairbanks, Alaska and was raised in Anchorage, Alaska. My mother is from American Samoa and my father is from Shreveport, Louisiana. I am the eldest of four children, I have two sisters and one brother. We relocated to Las Vegas, Nevada a few years back and I have been attending UAF Online since. One thing on my bucket list is to travel to Hawaii and to hike the Stairway to Heaven or also called the Haiku Stairs on the island of Oahu.

1 Comment for “Introduction: Fall 2019”

Alyssa Fowler

says:

Hello Tigne, I think your name is very unique and I love it!! You come from a big family, I was an only child growing up so I think that is cool. I can only dream that I get to have another baby or two, then I will be satisfied lol. My father was stationed in Alaska for 7 years and I recently just moved back to my home state, Colorado, so I can relate to you on that level. I hope you are liking Vegas. Those are great things to have on your bucket list, I know you will accomplish them one day. Good luck with this course and I am here to help when and if I can!