Renata Rudoy Introduction

Hello everyone!
My name is Renata and I’m currently pursuing my business degree at UAF eCampus. I attended UAF on campus back in 2009 for 2 years and decided to drop out. After 6 years I decided to go back to school and here I am with only 3 semesters left. My ultimate goal is to receive my bachelor’s degree (hoping I pass my 3 math classes *crosses fingers*) and to move forward into the Human Resource field.

I was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY where I work and live at the moment. I don’t have much free time but when I do, I travel. I’m actually writing this post from my hotel in Dubai. It’s a bunch of fun, hot, and very different! I unfortunately don’t have any fur babies because I’m allergic. However, I do love fish & aquariums.

Glad to meet you guys! Hope everyone has a fantastic semester!

3 Comments for “Renata Rudoy Introduction”

Avatar photo

tpstickel

says:

Hi Renata, Welcome from NY, via Dubai. What takes you there? I grew up in North Jersey and my grandmother was from Brooklyn. Quite a different plan that Fairbanks Alaska. Glad to have you.

asreber

says:

Renata, I’m glad you have found your way back to college. Dubai sounds like a very different place to visit. With its artificial islands and the Burj Khalifa tower, it seems like a place of many wonders. I hope you enjoy your visit and have a great semester.

rmashlock

says:

Hello Renata,
It is great that you have decided to go back to school. I took last year off from school but am hoping to get back into the swing of things with not many problems. I love how online courses allow us to get a degree even if our lives are very crazy. For instance, you can travel and I can work while taking classes. I hope that you are enjoying your time in Dubai!