Nate Swartz Introduction

5 Comments for “Nate Swartz Introduction”

nnsavel

says:

Nate, that was definitely one of the most entertaining introduction videos I’ve ever seen. I definitely just took a video of myself sitting in front of the computer and it was refreshing to see something interesting. I definitely respect the adventuring on a budget. I believe many people around our age want to travel and adventure but it’s important to be fiscally responsible as well. As someone that seems like they have a lot of experiences and seems to be technologically savvy, I’m excited to see what you bring to the class and to learn alongside you!

mawetherington

says:

This was a wonderful introduction that I could definitely relate with! I would really like to travel in the future as well; sometimes it can be expensive just to get out of Alaska though. I applaud you for learning the language of the country to which you will be traveling, its a noble and worthwhile goal. That is why I learned Russian because I would love to travel there. Accounting is a great degree that you can take with you where ever you decide to travel. Good luck to you this semester and the traveling!

MartinR

says:

Nate – Thanks for a fun intro to kick start the semester. I agree that life is an adventure: I’ve lived in New York, Chicago, Portland, Ketchikan, Yuma, and Tucson (FYI, it’s still hot in Arizona). Hope you and your wife squeeze everything out of your journey together!

asreber

says:

This is definitely not a boring introduction or video. I too am working towards an accounting degree. As such, I try to keep my adventures on a budget and would be interested in taking a look at your YouTube videos to see what ideas you have used for a successful adventure. Have a great semester.

Leave a Reply