Bankston Introduction

Hi Everyone,

My name is Alison. I am a resident of Alaska. I am majoring in Business Administration and I will be finishing my degree online. I am the oldest of twelve children and just became an aunt this year. Bucket lists are not my thing, I’ve just never felt like I needed one. I would much rather just go out and do things “spontaneously” such as when the opportunity arises or presents itself to me.

I hope you all have a great semester.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFtp3JM7SkQhttps://

4 Comments for “Bankston Introduction”

rsrudoy

says:

Hi Allison! Nice to meet you! I’m also majoring in BA and finishing my degree online. Its super cool that you come from such a large family. I only have 2 siblings, my sister who is 20 years older than me and my brother who is 8 years older than me. We all live in different states so we don’t see each other very often.
I really like your answer when it comes to your bucket list. I think doing things spontaneously is much more fun!

tpstickel

says:

HI Alison. Good to have you in this class from Anchorage. I majored in Finance and Management as well and it was been very worthwhile. Great to have you and best wishes this semester.

mjteegardin

says:

Hi Alison,
I’m going to school for a Business Administration degree as well just with a major in Accounting instead of Finance. Becoming an Aunt is so much fun I became a Aunt last year and love every minute of it. I hope you have a great semester!
-Molly

Saskia.Parkerson

says:

Hello Alison,

I am also from Alaska but instead of business I am majoring in Homeland Security Emergency Management. I am 11 classes away from finishing just to start the process of getting my degree in business, which I am also very excited for. I am the middle child out of the 8 of my siblings so I also understand what it is like to come from a large family. I like that you are not into bucket lists but you would rather live in the moment.

Leave a Reply