Phillip Boyle Intro

Hello Everyone,

My name is Phillip Boyle and I am currently a senior in Emergency Management and Homeland Security. I work for Alyeska Pipeline Service on the North Slope of Alaska as a Security Officer/ Paramedic. I have been in the emergency services for the past 15 years as a paramedic and firefighter. I have had the opportunity to work in several different places throughout my career spending time in Alaska, California, North Dakota, and Oregon I currently live in the small town of Homer on the Kenai Peninsula with my wonderful wife and four children.

Upon completion of my degree I hope to transition into disaster response and recovery at the state level or to continue to work for the oil companies as an incident response manager.

As far as the things that I enjoy, I am a typical Alaskan and enjoy my time outdoors and fishing with the kids and wife. During the winter we try to get in as much time as we can on the snow machines but lately it has been difficult with the lack of snow the past few years.

https://youtu.be/BEHdHxPXgPk

1 Comment for “Phillip Boyle Intro”