Hong Intro

Hello, My Name is Nicholle. I am originally from a small town in Missouri but moved to Fairbanks in May of 2018 with my husband who is in the military. I have a Doberman who is like my child, but no actually kids yet. I enjoy being outside especially if I am hiking, fishing, or on the water and I also love to travel. One thing on my bucket list is to visit at least one city in every state, which I have currently been to 33. I am working on my degree in accounting and I am about 1/3 of the way complete.

5 Comments for “Hong Intro”

tpstickel

says:

Hi Nicholle, Nice to have you here from Missouri. I graduated from Truman State in Kirksville, MO. I remember many small towns. Good to have you with us and look forward to learning from your experiences.

tcshelton

says:

Hi Nicholle,
Nice to meet you! I am also working on my Accounting Degree. I hope you have been enjoying Alaska, it is definitely the place to hike and be outdoors. There is no other place like it. 33 places is a lot, way more than most of us have been to. Lookin forward to working with you in class seeing that we are majoring in the same thing and about the same distance towards our degree.

mbeza

says:

Nicholle,
A little late welcome to Alaska. You have come to the best place to be outdoors. There is so much to do here. People love it or hate it here, there is usually no in-between. Hoep you enjoy your stay while you are here and do as much as you can while you are here. Look forward to working with you in class.

jbjohnkins

says:

That is awesome, My name is Jeffrey Johnkins. If you want their is a cool hiking trail in Denali. I went their last summer. It was nice to see your introductions.

Saskia.Parkerson

says:

Hello Nicholle,
I am very excited to get to work with you this semester. I have 3 fur babies who are my children, and also do not have any kids yet. I love fishing, my husband and I go multiple times a year. We go dip netting, casting, and even charters. Halibut charters are probably my favorite, I could honestly go on for days about fishing. I also love to travel, traveling is amazing and the military has blessed me with being able to go. I think your experience with your current classes will be a helpful insight in this class.

Leave a Reply